Holly Bond Sports Massage Therapist
Holly can help your body relax and give your hard working muscles the attention they deserve.
Massage can often speed up and increase your chances of recovery by using proven techniques that will increase your body's own natural ability to heal. Massage is essential to help you feel better, recover faster and have long lasting effects that are natural and drug free.
A regular massage plays a significant therapeutic role by relaxing the body and mind. It can resolve soft tissue pain caused by strain or injury and it can help relieve stress.
Remedial Massage Therapy is one of the most effective ways of managing many injuries and health issues and often results in a quicker recovery
Holly Can help with the following:
- Sport Strain and Relief
Everyday Aches and Pains
- Level 1 Fa Sports Trauma Management Qualification
- VTCT Diploma in Sports Massage
- VTCT Certificate in Swedish Massage
- VTCT Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology
- VTCT Diploma in First Aid for Therapists
- VTCT Diploma in Health, Safety, Security and Employment Standards
- Diploma in Thermo Auricular Therapy (hopi ear candle)
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage
For further information call 07889418069 or email me
Follow me on twitter